Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogging - At least I am not buying a new journal


In our basement we have probably twelve (or more) journal from over my life. I always have wanted to write a journal but never have kept up with them. So....I buy a new journal and fill it for awhile and it goes on a bookshelf (or in a tote) and then it is forgotten. What's great about my blog is - I can find it!! So, I am hopping back on the blogging train. I am going to to try to update the past year slowly as well as putting up current info.

Me - I still work at Save-A-Lot doing safety training. I travel every other week and I get to see sooo much of the country. It is so much fun and somehow works with our family. I am still not sure how we get everything done that we do....I am undeniably addicted to Facebook and I love it because I can keep in touch with everyone no matter where I am. My blackberry is a part of my necessary organs and Craigslist is about the best invention every. My kids are amazing and getting so big. We recently added a puppy and fish to our home. Because we needed more things to do :)

Chris - Is currently between jobs. We are trusting God that He will show him the next place. He has an interview today and I am crossing my fingers...... :) and praying......

Elisha - Is 5 and ready to run the world. She is the light of my life and I adore her. What a blessing!!!

Landon - Is 3 getting ready to turn 4. He is my little man. He has taken on this silly persona lately where he dresses silly and make us call him "Petey". Not sure where this came from but he enjoys the break from being Landon I think. The phote above is "Petey" wearing a "man suit" and "daddy's hat cuz his head is too big for it"

Tabitha and Alexa - Our two cats but very much a part of the family. They will both be a year in June

Audrey - Our puppy. She is American Bulldog/ Lab mix and full of energy. Chris and I have Friday Nite/Date Nite at Petsmart for Training Classes for her

Nameless Fish - Landon has a 10 gallon tank with Black Molly's in his room. The fish are all nameless at this point other than the Algae Eater named pepper :)

More to come......

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging-I need to get back to it too! I love your family! well maybe not the nameless fish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noone is really digging the nameless fish...I am more attached to my swiffer sweeper :)

    ReplyDelete