Friday, April 23, 2010

Marriage is.....

Marriage is....
happiness, roses, love, living with your best friend, long walks in the park, a blessing, late night chats, silly giggles, inside jokes, back rubs, snuggling and watching movies, without hesitation adopting one of the biggest blessings I have ever know, bringing an amazing kid into the world, following Christ side-by-side, family dinners, holding hands at the altar and committing to forever when you have never owned anything for more than a year,

Marriage is also....
hard work, tough love, honesty when it hurts, a great way to find out you aren't as great as you thought you were, commitment, the hardest job I have ever had, sitting up with someone in the hospital when they are scared, running to the grocery store when your wife is mid-recipe and needs more eggs, "rock, paper, scissors" over dirty diapers, date night at Petsmart puppy classes, sharing your greatest fears, walking through nightmares together, holding hands through your greatest losses,

Marriage is amazing and I wouldn't want to enjoy it with anyone else.
I love you Chris!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a good hubby and great marriage! you deserve it-you have both been through soo much-I am soo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete