Friday, July 2, 2010

Life

I am having an introspective day. Too many of these are not good but every once in a while you need to. I am moving forward. I signed up for college yesterday. I really needed to because my job technically requires it. In 3 1/2 years, I will have my bachelor's degree. I needed to do this and soon because our department is being taken over by our parent company. I am nervous and excited. School starts on July 10th.

I am quitting petsmart this weekend. It is fun up there but I will need the extra time for studying and I miss have the day to spend with my kids and hubby! Goodness I miss my Saturdays. Its funny how I felt so busy before and yet you are able to handle more than you think you could. I am learning that I am stronger than I thought I was.

I have other changes that I am processing and it's hard to remember that my blog really is public and I can't just spill my heart.

Chris works better hours now and is off at 4 every day. He loves his job and is happy. He only works Saturdays once a month.

I have started an online reading/support group with some friends reading The House That Cleans Itself. It should be fun! If you want to join message me on Facebook and you can join us. It is by no means exclusive. :)

I desperately need Starbucks....I am in a funk and need a caffeinated pick-me-up

No comments:

Post a Comment