Tonight I spent the evening with seven wonderful ladies celebrating my daughter's seventh birthday. I had some help from my Mom and Chris. My mom was awesome to bring over her camera and capture over one hundred pictures of the event. Chris was a saint to not take any of the several offers from coworkers to hide out at their houses. Right now it is well after one in the morning and I am snuggling both my laptop and my very sleepy but refusing to let the night end daughter. She is adorable with her sleepy eyes refusing to let them closed as they are ooohhhhh soooo heavyyyy. :) Before I get my few hours of rest before muffins in the morning I want to capture these moments forever. Here are a list of random moments in no particular order and with no names to protec the innocent and the guilty :)
Pizza
Soda
Chips
Popcorn
More Chips
Barbies
Presents
Old Friends
New Friends
School Friends
Church Friends
Old Church Friends
Tangled
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Girls Rock WOOT WOOT Girl Time WOOT WOOT Girls Rule WOOT WOOT Boys Drool WOOT WOOT and anything else that they could think of that allowed for a little WOOT WOOT at the end Cha Cha Slide
Rockin' to Newsboys
Jammies
Photo Shoot
Makeup
Dress Up
PLEASE don't take my picture
PLEASE just take one more picture of me
UMMM take one like this
Now take another
A few tears, a few band-aids and some indepence gained
Girl drama (inviting six of your closet friends over involves 5 girls finding out that you have other friends) Finding the leaders, the caretakers, the organizers, the lovers, the snugglers and everything in between in our future generation (priceless!!)
Ok, so this line is to go potty and this line is the brush your teeth - GOT IT?
PITSTOP!
Whoops, I farted again! I did it in the bedroom earlier - Did you smell it?
Hey Miss Jessi, Have I told you......?
Umm I can't hear the movie....
Sleepy girls who just want to play just a bit longer
Telling the girls a fairy tale about a little girl named Princess Elisha, the King and Queen that adopted her and how she met the six other princesses :)
My little girls is seven now and we celebrated it with friends and had a blast!!! Now I sleep :) They will be up early......
No comments:
Post a Comment