Sunday, June 20, 2010

I found a Green Apple....or rather Alexa did

Our cat Alexa brought Chris a present yesterday. She had found a mouse. Even better, it was our mouse. The 4th mouse that was missing. Now, please realize that Green Apple, the mouse, was in Alexa's mouth, wet with slobber and looked barely alive. Chris put her in the cage, hand fed her and gave her some droplets of water. As of today she is running around with the other mice and seems to be doing good. Elisha is thankful that God answered her prayer to bring Green Apple back home safely. Here is a picture of Green Apple sitting on Landon's should while she is still in shock. :)


Today is Father's Day and the family enjoyed a morning at the mall hanging out together. Later, on to my parents house for BBQ. I love when people invite us over to feed us :) and I looove BBQ :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the next time I have a prayer request, I'm sending it to Elisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am amazed that green apple was safe! and I second tammys comment-definatly going to Elisha for with my next prayer request!

    ReplyDelete