Monday, May 11, 2009
And the winner is…chocolate brown….
After years of white walls in my living room and dining, they got painted this weekend. Yippee! The walls are a medium brown and the rock wall (if you have ever been to my house you know what I mean) is a darker brown. It is sooo pretty! And I went to Kohl’s and bought all of my accessories, rugs, picture frames and candles. My mom, Elisha and I had fun tearing apart the whole store in search of the perfect throw pillow. By the way, the carts only hold so much stuff and Kohl’s before they are just too full to push and then the store manager and some random stranger help you to your car with your purchases. Seriously, I have no idea who these people were or where they came from but they loaded my many bags into my car for me. J So much fun. It looks like a completely different house. But the really exciting part is my AMAZING husband. He painted and slaved all weekend for me. What a mother’s day present!!! He was so patient with all of my requests. He is the best! After all weekend of painting and project we had my mom, dad and grandma over for mother’s day dinner. It was a nice quiet evening at home followed up with watching Bride Wars in my new living room. What a wonderful mother’s day weekend! So to my two kids and hubby - I love you guys and thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And now that I finally saw it I can honestly say it looks great! it is definatly "you". Your house looks like a totally different house. It makes me want to redecorate-like I have time for that!
ReplyDelete