Monday, May 11, 2009
Bringing Up Boys?
Ok, so feel free to respond. I just got off of the phone discussing boys with my mother. And not just any boy but one in particular. Landon. Landon will be 3 in June and is going through a stage. A stage that wears me out most days. It is called ‘mean’. He is evil spirited. He hits with no regard to who he is hitting. Time-out means nothing and he is constantly apologizing for his actions but it doesn’t faze him. It’s like he has too much energy and it just escapes in random acts of hitting. Do you know what I mean? Our house is just not big enough to contain a 2 year old boy…and I am tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad I have a girl:-) but My time will come when she is a teenager and then I will be wishing for a boy! But you get to experience both! have fun!
ReplyDelete