Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Organization or Chaos - Depends on how close you are...
Life is soo different from a distance. I live two lives. One travels and is in charge. When I am at my stores I am in authority. When I am at home I am a part of a team keeping a house and family together. What's great is like a city when you can back away from it for a moment it is beautiful and organized. Each field stays within its own lines. Fences block off areas from each other. Rivers and highways ribbon across the earth in an organized pattern. When you look at a city from a plane window you can see the order to it all. But a farmer couldn't care for his field from this distance. He wouldn't be able to see weeds, pests and illness within his fields. We all need to back up and look at ourselves sometimes to see the beauty that is there.But then we need to land and get close up. Find the weeds that are invading God's beauty in our life and get rid of them. And also get really close to each flower he has given us and hold them tight. My flowers happen to be my family, husband, kids and friends. We all have people that he has put in our lives to bless us. One more great thing, I am so glad that I serve a God who can see the big pictures and plans he has for me. But I am more thankful that like a careful farmer he gets close enough to me to be a part of this lovely plan. My plane is landing in Philly now...until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad God has plans for each of us, it is comforting when I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water. Thanks for reminding me what is important in life!
ReplyDelete